Day Month Year
Save the date!
We are pleased to announce that Pangborn 2013 will be taking place at the Windsor Barra Hotel & Congressos, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 10-15 August 2013.
The Pangborn 2013 website will be live shortly. Please check back for updates.
Announcement – The Oral and Poster Programs for the 9th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium are now available
We are pleased to announce that the full Program of Oral and Poster presentations is now available and can be downloaded in PDF format, as well as viewed online.
The extensive program encompasses the following topics:
- Advances in sensory methodology
- Cross-cultural sensory and consumer research
- Effective use of sensory analysis / quality assurance
- Food choice and consumer behavior
- Fundamentals of sensory perception
- Multi-modal sensory analysis and integration across modalities
- New methods for consumer research
- Sensory properties for health and wellness
- Sensory perception and human behavior in children and the elderly
- Sensory science and challenging products
- Sensory and consumer research of personal and home-care products
View the full program
The 9th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium is an international meeting of sensory scientists to honor the work and contribution of Rose Marie Pangborn to the field of sensory science. It continues the tradition based on the previous eight symposia and we encourage young sensory scientists to present their research on a global platform. The Pangborn meeting has continued to grow and is recognized as the most important scientific symposium for the disciplines of sensory and consumer science.
The Pangborn 2011 conference will take place at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Canada, 4-8th September, 2011.
Register your place today